Monday, August 02, 2010

My Weight-loss Journey Update

Hey girlies.

I know, I know, I was supposed to write this, this morning, but I couldn't weigh myself and then I completely forgot, until now. I am so sorry. But it's here now.

Ok so this week hasn't gone as well as I hoped it would. I started off good, then on Wednesday I had a 'lazy' day and just sat watching movies and t.v. and eating. I felt so bad that on Thursday I only ate like 3 ryvita's, 2 pop tarts and a cracker bread with philiedelphia and beetroot. Which is not healthy at all. Friday was ok, I definatly ate better, I even made my own dip, to eat with cucumber sticks. If you want to know how I made my dip comment below and let me know. Saturday was ok again, I didn't write it down so I can't remember what I ate, but I think it was healthy-ish. Sunday was bad, it was my Mum's Chrisening so I have an excuse :P

So that was my eating, now onto my exercise. Like I said I started off good. On Monday I did 38 minutes of exercise, 30 minutes on the Wii fit doing aerobics and 8 minutes doing beginner Pilaties from a YouTube video. On Tuesday I'm not sure exactly how long I exercised but I did an hour on the Wii fit and about 2 or 3 hours shopping, I'm not sure if you want to count that or not but I have cos walking counts as exercise. On Wednesday because I was having a 'lazy' day I only did about 30 minutes of exercise, I cleaned my room then did random exercises I found on YouTube. On Thursday I spent 2 hours properly cleaning my room then went swimming, then on Friday I didn't exercise at all. On Saturday I worked but I didn't walk home, I wasn't feeling too well, so I got the bus instead. Sunday my mum came to work with me so I didn't walk home then either.

I know I need to try harder and that is what I am going to try and do this week. My problem is my body is so used to me eating so much and the foods that I eat, that I can't just cut out the junk food straight away and suddenly start eating less, I'm going to try eating fruit as a snack instead of crisps and chocolate. That is my goal for this week.

There are no Pictures this week because it is so late, but there will definatly be next week.

Weight: 8st 13lb
B.M.I: 23.00
How Much Weight Left To Lose: 13lb

I hope you enjoyed this post and had a great day. Talk to you all soon xoxo <3 xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment